PMG is commited to integrity, respect, collaboration, wisdom, quality, value, sustainability, and safety. We utilize the initiative of Team Members to the maximum extent, promote Team Member development, and recognize the value they provide. Our Team Members are our most valuable asset. Our values, ethics, integrity, and commitment to our customers, define who we are. We determine our success as a company by the values we produce for our customers and our Team Members.
PMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. To attract the best talent, we offer competitive pay and benefits.
Living and working in Boise-
Boise, Idaho has received a lot of recognition for being a great place to live. The city has compiled a “list of lists” that acknowledge all of the great features about our area. Boise, Idaho may just be the perfect place for you!
Current Job Openings:
Position openings are for HVAC Apprentice, Crew Lead, and Journeyman Installer for various work on commercial, residential, and multi-family work. These are Full Time positions with a full benefit package after completion of the introductory period including Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, STD, Holiday, 401k, and Time Off Paid.
- Install HVAC systems as directed by supervisor or foreman
- Willing to learn new skills and techniques in the HVAC industry
- Must be a team player and communicate effectively with team members both verbally and in writing
- Experience with various power tools
- Work on or around ladders, scissor lifts, cranes, and rigging
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Prior construction or HVAC experience preferred for apprentice position
- OSHA 10 Hour Card a plus
- Ability to work weekends, overtime, and holidays on occasion as needed
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN
Paige Mechanical Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
To submit a resume, email: email@example.com
Or to complete our employment application, click the link below:[/toggle]